Lowest corporate tax rate (12.5 %) in the European Union.
Double taxation treaties with more than 41 countries.
Dividends payable from profits of Cyprus Companies to non residents are tax free.
Holding companies , if properly structured, can escape taxation all together.
Non resident companies are taxed only on the income derived in Cyprus.
There is no Capital Gains Tax on the gain from the sale of shares in Cyprus companies both private and public.
Capital gains tax is payable only on the sale of immovable property in Cyprus or on the sale of shares in a company that owns immovable property in Cyprus.
Low National Insurance contributions that lead to Cyprus Tax Residency for European individuals.
Excellent company tax group relief and carried forward losses legislation.
First €19,500 of the annual salary of resident individuals is tax free and above that on a scale from 20% to 35%.
No inheritance tax exists.
- The bank accounts non-disclosure law, has made Cyprus companies very attractive to many businesses from abroad.
- Through the “Practice of Nominees”, the true identity of the company directors and shareholders can be shielded.
- Is a member of EU and Euro is used as currency
- Strategic geographical location
- Democratic country with a stable government
- Excellent climate and crime free living conditions
- English language widely used
- Skilled professional staff at all levels